Thanks to Spicer's Resort
Our lucky recipients of the Spicer's Resort major raffle prize from the 2011 CQ Gala Awards have recently returned from their weekend getaway. They chose to stay at the magnificent Spicers Peak Lodge, an intimate destination for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The resort is an idyllic retreat away from the pressures of modern life where the only thing required is to stay and relax.
The prize valued at over $3000 included featured:
- Two nights accommodation in a Lodge Suite
- All meals during the stay, including a 7 course degustation dinner or gourmet picnic
- All beverages inclusive, including a premium selection of wines, beers and spirits
- Access to the 9000 acre property with extensive walking trails, bike tracks and spectacular views
- Valet parking
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes
The group recently won Best Luxury Accommodation in Queensland at the Queensland Tourism Awards (second year in a row Spicers Peak Lodge has won this award)
As a Group, Spicer's have won 3 Queensland Tourism awards this year, and 4 additional finalists.
In addition their renowned restaurants have won 6 Restaurant Awards in the past 6 months - a great achievement for a hotel group!
All seven of their luxury properties are within 2 hours of a major city, 6 in SE QLD, 1 in the Hunter Valley NSW - perfect for a short break! Why not book your own geyaway today?
On behalf of Cycling Queensland we wish to thank Spicer's for their generous donation!
|Check out the Spicer's Group Website|